teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Halloween Carnival Volume 3 by Kelley Armstrong, Kate Maruyama, Michael McBride, Taylor Grant and Brian James Freeman

Halloween Carnival Volume 3 - Kelley Armstrong, Kate Maruyama, Michael McBride, Taylor Grant, Brian James Freeman

Halloween Carnival Volume 3 is the 3rd book in a 5 book series. Each book features 4 or 5 short stories written by a different author. These books are pretty short. Only takes a little of an hour to read the whole book. A new book will be released each week of October in 2017. The final book will be released on Halloween.

The stories are scary or creepy. I think they were more creepy then scary. I really enjoyed this book. I liked seeing each of the authors style of writing.  I liked all of the stories but if I have to choose a favorite it would be LA CALAVERA by Kate Maruyama.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.