teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The ABCs of Being Me by Theresa A. McKeown

The ABCs of Being Me - Theresa A. McKeown

The Abc's of me is a great book for all children. The book starts with the letter A and goes through the whole alphabet giving a different thought, feeling, or emotion for each letter. The book tells you the name of the emotion, thought , or feeling. Then explains what each is. After you read the page there is an exercise for the kids to complete like answering a question or making a list for each emotion, thought, or feeling.

This book is good for even small children to help them learn more about their feelings. I personally love books that teach kids instead of just entertaining them. The lessons do need to entertain them as well. This book does both.  Theresa A. McKeown has done a great job. The illustrations in the book are done very well also.