teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Crystal Magic: Mineral Wisdom for Pagans & Wiccans (Paperback) by Sandra Kynes

Crystal Magic: Mineral Wisdom for Pagans & Wiccans - Sandra Kynes

I have been interested in Crystals and stones for years. I have several books on crystals btu one can never have too many books or stop learning about something that interests them. This is without a doubt one of the most in depth books I have read on Crystals. It does more then show you a picture of the crystal and give you a 1 paragraph history and uses of the crystal. The book actually teaches you how to choose your crystals, how to care for them, and most importantly how to use them.

This is definitely not one of those books you read once and put away. This is a reference book and while using your crystals you will want to pull this book out again and again. The book is very well written in easy to understand terminology so everyone will benefit from this book whether you are a beginner or have been working with crystals for many years.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.