teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Dark Screams: Volume Seven by Brian James Freeman

Dark Screams: Volume Seven - Brian Hodge, Bill Schweigart, Richard Chizmar, Brian James Freeman, Robert R. McCammon

This is volume 7 in the Dark Screams series. The more of this series I read the more I love it. The book is a volume of 6 short stories by 6 authors, Robert McCammon, James Renner, Kaaron Warren, Brian Hodge, Bill Schweigart, and Mick Garris. If I had to choose my favorite I think it would have to be Kaaron Warren's Furtherest. It is a very creepy story, but I loved it. All the stories in this book are great though. This is an awesome series.