teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Antique New England Homes & Barns: History, Restoration, and Reinterpretation by Jim DeStefano

Antique New England Homes & Barns: History, Restoration, and Reinterpretation - Jim DeStefano

Stunning book, not only the pictures but the history that goes along with them. I love old homes and old barns. My husband and I go from Florida to Pennsylvania ever year for vacation. While there are some really nice old homes and barns here in Florida the further north we go the more spectacular the homes and barns are. I literally have hundreds of pictures saved on my computer that I have taken during our travels of old houses and barns.

This book fits perfectly into my fascination of these homes and barns.  I could look at this book over and over and and probably will. I also love to see how from the earliest homes to the newer ones have changed in architecture. This is an awesome books with som any pictures. There is some reading but it is basically short and to the point but gives you what you need to really understand exactly what you are looking at.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.