teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Essential Garden Design Workbook by Rosemary Alexander; Rachel Myers

The Essential Garden Design Workbook: Completely Revised and Expanded Third Edition - Rosemary Alexander, Rachel Myers

This book is filled with so much information. It is a wonderful way to plan not only your personal gardens but to do it on a professional level. A lot of the books is pointed towards the professional level but I was able to learn a whole lot on the personal level. There are forms in the books that can be used to work out your ideas and plans. There are also tons of tips.

I have never personally done a blueprint of my gardens I just plant things where I think they will look good. Sometimes it works out sometimes not so much. Now I have a better understanding of how and where to put the plants I want and have them actually grow.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.