teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Sunrise Sunset by Kim Weiss

Sunrise, Sunset: 52 Weeks of Awe and Gratitude - Kim Weiss

Stunning book of 52 sunrise/sunset photos. Also included are poetry, personal thoughts, gentle advice, and shirt stories from different inspirational authors.  This book has a very calming effect whether you just look at the pictures or actually read it. The pictures are stunning.  The book can give you a whole new outlook on each day and an end to each as well. Whether it has been a good day or bad. It basically helps you feel grateful for the lessons learned that day. That each day is beautiful in its own way as well as being a gift. At least this is my take on the book.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.