teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Charleston: A Keepsake by: Antelo Devereux Jr.

Charleston: A Keepsake - Antelo Devereux Jr.

My husband and I will be visiting Charleston this summer. I was shocked to find this awesome photography book on NetGalley and thrilled when I was accepted to receive  copy.

The pictures in this book are fantastic. This book really gives you a wonderful look at Charleston. I loved the southern charm of the buildings. One of my favorite photos is on page 91 it is a brick wall with a huge oak tree behind it. It just really spoke to me. I was raised southern and in small towns. Now I live I Florida and we visit St. Augustine a lot. The photo's in this remind me of St. Augustine. I know I am going to love visiting Charleston. I can't wait to see the places in this book in person.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.