teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Hernando Epitaphs: Cemeteries and Memorials of Hernando County Florida by Linda Welker

Hernando Epitaphs: Cemeteries and Memorials of Hernando County Florida - Linda Welker, Linda Welker, Jan Kalnbach

We live about an hour from Hernando County Florida. My husband and I took a weekend trip to visit some of the museums. While at the Train Depot Museum I came across this awesome book. The book is about each cemetery in Hernando county. Most give directionsn to the cemetery, there are pictures taken from the cemetery, it gives a bit of history for the cemetery, and even some pictures of headstones in the cemetery and some have epitaphs from the cemetery. The book is beautifully written by Linda Walker, who I got to meet while at the Train Depot. She even autographed my book for me. Linda was amazing to talk to, she knows so much about these cemeteries and the area. If you love history or Hernando County this is a great book to have. Even if you are not into cemetery history it is a very interesting book to read.