teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

childrens books: Animals Silhouette (Animals) Brain developer books (Bedtime story) Activity book (Animals) Ages 4 - 9 - Dan Jackson I was given a copy of this ebook for my honest review.
Animals Silhouette is a Brain developer books primarily for ages 4 - 9. There are 18 silhouettes of animals, there is a line or 2 giving you clues about the animal. The answers are in the back of the book. The book is very short since it is only 1 or 2 sentences per page, but a young child would have fun deciding what the animal is. The pictures are a black silhouette but it is very easy to see what the animal is, some of them even have shadow. I have read other books by Dan Jackson and haven't found one yet I didn't love.