teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Seventh Grave and No Body

Seventh Grave and No Body - Darynda Jones Another AWESOME book by Darynda Jones. I love this whole series and have read all the books so far. Can't wait for #8.

In this book Charley and Reyes are starting the battle with the 12 Hounds from Hell. Charley is pregnant, and they finally get married. What was that girl waiting for? Oh wait I know she is about 1/2 crazy which makes her such a great character in the book. I want a best friend like Cookie also. The sad part of the book is her daddy is murdered in the book. Uncle Bob gets kidnapped and shot. The Dealer gets a name and a staring role in this book. It's very busy a real page turner. No telling what Charley and the gang will get into next.