Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: 100 Great Recipes with Fewer Calories and Less Fat - Dana Angelo White MS  RD  AT

My husband bought me an Air Fryer for Christmas, man he is the best Santa ever. I really wanted an air fryer for a long time. The Air Fryer came with a small cookbook to get me started but I wanted more. So when I saw this book on Netgalley.com I requested it and was lucky enough to be approved for it.  I love to cook and try new recipes and this book helps me with my passion for cooking, plus 100 new recipes to try and I get to feed my family healthy while I am at it.

The recipes are in categories: Breakfast, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. Each recipe shows a pictures, has a list of ingredients, step by step instructions, and nutrition counts. Each recipe is also under 500 calories per serving.

I did make the chicken strips and they came out amazing. My husband loved them. I will definitely be making more recipes from this book.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.