Crochet Loom Blooms  - Haafner Linssen

I have had a set of crochet looms setting in my craft room for years collecting dust. Now I have wiped off the dust and can begin making beautiful afghans, pot holders, and more with the awesome book.

I was never really sure just what to do wit the looms or how to make them thick enough, or really how to do much with them. This book is filled with 30 easy to follow projects.

The patterns tells you which size loom to use, how many colors to work with, which yarns work best, and a list of the tools you will need to complete the project.

Making the blooms on the loom doesn't really take that long at all. In no time you can have enough blooms for a king size blanket. The connecting is what takes a bit longer. Come are just made by sewing the blooms together, others you need to crochet around each bloom to connect them.

The designs in this book are all beautiful and can be done in as many and any colors you choose. There are projects from pot holders to blankets and everything in between.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.