Witch You Well  - Colleen Cross

Cendrine is a witch who chooses to live a normal life. her family on the other hand embraces their gift. Her family is opening a cozy inn where they live in Westwick Corners. They invite a Travel Guru to come to their grand opening hoping it will give them a leg up in the business. Sounds good right? Nope, not so good, just a couple of hours after arriving he is found dead in the gazebo on the property. All clues leads back to Cen's crazy old Aunt Pearl.

Cen now must prove Aunt Pearl's innocence to the new hot Sheriff and the townspeople as well.

This was a short book but was packed full of adventure, mystery, and witches. This was a very good cozy mystery and i really enjoyed it. This is book one in the Westwick Witches Cozy Mysteries series by Colleen Cross. I cannot wait for book 2 to see what Cen and her eccentric family will get into next.

The Audiobook is narrated by Petrea Burchard. She did a really good job, at times I wish she had of sped up a bit in her narration but other then that she did keep my interest.

I was given this free review copy audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.