Acceptable Risk - Candace Blevins, Noah Michael Levine

This was my first book by Candace Belvins and I am honestly wondering why I hadn't heard of her before. I actually listened to the Audiobook and it was so hot I think I have burns inside my ears. I will definitely be looking for more of her books.

Acceptable Risk is book 3 of the Chattanooga Supernaturals series. These books are stand alones. As I said this is my first book but I had no problems at all with starting on book and understanding what was going on. I do not have the full back story of each of the characters but there was just enough information on each one to introduce them sufficiently. This is a rather short book, but oh my was it hot.

In the book Bethany who is a once bit twice shy kind of girl has always joked if she were to settle down it would be with her own harem of men. One night in the bar she says to a friend she would like to have those 3 guys as a harem. Little does she know "those 3 guys" are shifters with super hearing. Mac is a recently turned werewolf and over hears Bethany, Ranger is the one who turned Mac, and Jonathan is a wereleopard.

Bethany gets a whole lot more then she bargains for as well as a future with not one but 3 loves of her life.

This book is filled with super hot sex, BDSM and more. If you are the least bit prudish you may not want to pick this book up. For the rest of us, RUN, get your copy and lock yourself in a room for a few hours.

The Audiobook is Narrated by Noah Michael Levine. He has doe a great job with all the character voices, even the female voice. He did not rush or drag the story out. He kept pace extremely well. He really made this book enjoyable for me.