WALK WITH ME - Debra Schoenberger

I am a huge fan of Debra Schoenberger photography books. She takes some amazing photo's. Her photos are not staged which I love the most. She just walks down a street and pops off some photo's. I love taking pictures myself and have about 70,000 on my computer. A lot of my photo's are just like hers. Something caught my eye and I took a photo of it. I am sure we all have photo's like this.

Debra shares her photo's with all of us. Most of her books have a theme, like her book To Be a Child, is pictures of children, Her book India is sites taken in India of both people and places. This book, Walk With Me doesn't really have a theme. There are several pictures of shoes though.  I think it is one of her best books yet. The photo's are pictures of everything you can imagine, people, places, and things. Some are even out of focus. The pictures are taken from all the places she has visited.

There is one photo in the book where she has taken a photo of a man taking a photo of a building in front of them. You can see the building through his camera lens. it is an awesome photo. There is another picture of a woman with a pigeon setting on her arm, she is taking a picture of another lady with her cell phone, and you can see the lady standing there and also through the cell phone screen.

I absolutely loved the photo of of a broken sidewalk with a puddle of water. In the puddle you see a large buildings reflection.

I could go on and on about the pictures in this book that spoke to me. Debra is amazing. Grab a copy of this book and see for yourself. I am sure at least one will bring a smile to your face.

I received this book from the Author Debra Schoenberger via iRead Book Tours to read and review.