An Unbidden Visitor - Dianne Ascroft, Dianne Ascroft, Elizabeth Klett

An Unbidden Visitor by Dianne Ascroft is taken from true story of the Cooneen Ghost involving the Murphy family in County Fermanagh Northern Ireland in 1913. There is lots of documentation on the Poltergeist activity.

The story goes that the poltergeist activity included scratching and banging sounds. Priests were called in and tried to free the home and family to no avail. Neighbors also witnessed the activity.

Bridgett Murphy a widow and mother being afraid for her family and also being ostracized by the community decided to leave and sail to America where her brother lived to be free of poltergeist.

This is a very short Audiobook only about 30 minutes long. It is narrated by Elizabeth Klett. I really enjoyed listening to her lilting Irish accent. She has done a wonderful job with the narration. I was fully involved with the narration and stopped what I was doing to listen.

I received this audiobook as part of my participation in a blog tour with Audiobookworm Promotions. The tour is being sponsored by Dianne Ascroft. The gifting of this audiobook did not affect my opinion of it.