Updrift - Errin Stevens
I am rating this book at 3 1/2 for several reasons. The story line is very good, don't get me wrong, but the 1st about 2/3 of the book is a little boring at times It is mainly I guess you would call it the backstory. You get to understand the relationship between the lead characters Kate & Gabe. You see them grow up from age 6, when Kate and her family first move to town and she meets Gabe.

The last 1/3 of the book is very interesting though. Kate and Gabe are now adults, married and expecting a child. But Kate is in danger, and Gabe has to free her.

I do like that men are the Sirens. There is basically a whole new set of rules to mermaid books when Men get to take the lead as far as I am concerned. I liked how the Author allowed the sirens and mermaids to live normal lives on land.

As for the audiobook. It was narrated by Sean Posvistak. I felt like he was reading too fast. Like he was racing through the story. I didn't really get the chance to feel the book. He did seem to slow down in Part 2 of the book some, and I was able to get more into it then.

I may get a copy of the book and read it. Sometimes a book can be a whole lot better or just different when it is read then by listening to the audiobook.