A Witch's Trial (A Witch's Path Book 3) - N. E. Conneely

Witch's Trial is the 3rd book in the A Witch's Path series by N E Conneely. This book picks up where book 2 leaves off. I have to admit it was not my favorite of the 3 books, I am actully giving this book a 3 1/2 stars. This book was not as action packed as the other 2 and well Michelle was pretty whiny in this book. She has always been tough and a whiny Michelle just didn't set well with me. The book did give a lot of backstory to the other 2 books though. It was nice to know how things more or less started to some of the open ended story lines in books 1 and 2. Elron does finally get his place as co-star in the series.

In this book Michelle is getting invitations from covens all over and some of them are down right pushy. Michelle and the gang are gearing up to go after the Grimoree. Elron and Michelle are getting closer even with the newfound knowledge that his wife Sylvia is still alive but also knowing that she must die.

I have enjoyed this series even if this was not my favorite of the 3. I will be looking for more books buy N E Conneely as well.

I was given my copy of this book for review purposes from AudiobookWorm and the Author