AC/DC: Album by Album - Martin Popoff

I don't know about you but I grew up listening to AC/DC. I know most of the words to most of their songs still to this day. Did I know the history of the band and of the songs? No but I do now.

This book is filled with fascinating stories of how the band got together, how they produced their albums and where their heads were at the time. You get an honest look at each of the band members. Martin Popoff introduces you to all things AC/DC not just with second hand stories but through interviewing each and every person in the band and people along the way that had an impact on the band.

There is also a ton of awesome pictures throughout the book. Not just pictures of the band. There are photos of album covers, PR photos and more.

Do you now that Angus Young, Malcolm Young and Bon Scott wrote most of the songs for the band? Do you know why Angus wears the school boy outfit? Do you know how the band got it's start? You will after reading this book.

With Bon Scott passing away in 1980 and now Malcolm Young passing away recently it is only right that someone has written a true account of the journey for the band and Martin Popoff has done it.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.