teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama, and Raise Hell with Your Coven by Jaya Saxena

Basic Witches: How to Summon Success, Banish Drama, and Raise Hell with Your Coven - Jaya Saxena, Jess Zimmerman

Ok let me start by saying I have been studying and learning witchcraft for more years then I care to say. This book is a joke to anyone who is even the least bit schooled in the real thing. On top of that if you take this as your first book and try some of the junk in this book you can and will be opening yourself to some not so fun things in your life. The book does not give any warnings on how some spells can turn on you so to speak. Also there is not enough information given in the book to make these spells plausible. When using tarot cards you really need to know what the meaning of the card is, you don't just pick the pretty one. You also need ore then 1 paragraph to understand and be able to read tea leaves. These things need full chapters if not more then a single paragraph.

As a fun book this has humor, to me it was more making fun of witchcraft then being serious. This book was not for me and honestly I doubt it is for anyone else who is serious about witchcraft in any way.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.