teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Endless Fart by Beatriz Rare

The Endless Fart - Beatriz Rare

I just have to say this is one of the strangest stories I have ever read. Who would of thought to write a book about Farts of all things. It is a hilarious book. I know a bunch of boys and men and some girls and women who would love this book.

Ralph is an elephant, he wakes up late for work and hurries. He grabs a LOT of quick and easy food downs it and runs out the door. On the way to work he gets hungry again since he did not eat a full breakfast. He sees a pizza shop and a pizza missing one piece. He buys the pizza and continues on his way to work eating the pizza. Once at work he gets a feeling in his tummy. GAS!!!

All day his stomach is upset and the fart just keeps going, hard as he tries to hold it in. And the worst part is he finally has a date with Bessie tonight. Bessie is so beautiful and it has taken Ralph years to get the courage up to ask her out. Ralph comes up with a plan to hold in the fart during the date. Hopefully he can make it.

This book has really fun illustrations. They are vibrant and bright and will pull your attention. That on top of a hilarious story makes this a really fun book for anyone.