Spirits in the Water (Elements of Untethered Realms Book 4) - Catherine Stine, Gwen Gardner, Jeff Chapman, M. Pax, Angela Brown, River Fairchild, Simon Kewin, Christine Rains, Meradeth Houston, M. Gerrick, Cherie Reich

This was a pretty cool book. I enjoyed the different stories. Some took a whole lot of imigination to come up with. Some needed more to the story and some should be turned into full books.
I really enjoyed the story Extraordinary by Angela Brown. I would love to read a full book on this story. In the story Angelique's whole life about to changing. She just hit puberty and begins to "Phase". This means she is able to merge through doors, she can turn into a puddle of water and more. She also learns about her birth and the mother who died when she was born.  When a tornado takes her house and her father figure she phases in front of a person she though of as a brother, he does not understand and tells her to leave. Now she is on her own after loosing everything and learning the secrets of her life.
Another story that was pretty good but really need a bit more background was The Folding Point by Cherie
Reich. In the story Aimee and her brother Xavier are Pager Magic's. They can fold paper into birds then write some magic words on the paper and it will fly like a real bird. They can also form other things like weapons.  In the story Aimee's mom has been arrested for being a Paper Magic.  Paper Magic has been banned.  A group of other paper magic's are going to try and break all the arrested paper magic's out of jail.
I did not find one bad story in the book. Each is about a different subject. This book is really not ghosts and goblins but it was a great Halloween read.