teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Hellraisers by Axl Rosenberg, Christopher Krovatin

Hellraisers: A Complete Visual History of Heavy Metal Mayhem - Axl Rosenberg, Christopher Krovatin, Matt Heafy

In my teens and twenties and even today I loved Heavy Metal. Some of the bands depicted in this book are my favorites and I still listen to today, some of the bands I have to admit I had never heard of. Thank you to this book and YouTube I have heard of them now.  This is an amazing book. It has tons of pictures, background, song titles, and more. I learned some things about some of my favorite bands even, and some of it was some pretty crazy stuff.  The pictures in this book are awesome. Some of the pictures are on stage, some are from Photo shoots. I remember now why I was in love with some of these guys through the HOT photos in this book.

If you like any Heavy Metal at all or are just a huge fan of music in general grab a copy of this book. This book was like traveling down memory lane as well since I loved these bands from the 80's to date.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.