teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Curl Revolution by Michelle Breyer

The Curl Revolution: Inspiring Stories and Practical Advice from the NaturallyCurly Community - Michelle Breyer

I have extremely curly, extremely thick, and extremely frizzy hair. My hair still lays in perfect ringlets, and at my age that's not a cute look.

This book is filled with tips and support for those of us with unmanageable curly hair. Along with some amazing pictures. I have learned some things from this book. I have found new hair products that I am trying and some are on a list to try. There are also some recipes for home made hair products. Also a wonderful website.

As much as I hated my hair before this book I am learning to love it, well I am in like with it right now. Learning these new tips and tricks and ways of styling has really been a gift.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.