teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Ghost Box: Voices from Spirits, Ets, Shadow People & Other Astral Beings by Chris Moon, Paulette Moon

Ghost Box: Voices from Spirits, ETs, Shadow People & Other Astral Beings - Paulette Moon, Chris Moon

I love books involving the paranormal. I really love books that are more investigation then story. This book is about the investigations of Chris Moon and his Ghost box. The Ghost Box is basically a radio that picks up voices through white noise.

Chris Moon takes us along on his past investigations where he uses not only the box but his own intuitive skills. He listens to his feelings, thought, and the ghost box.

The places he has investigated and the EVP's he picks up are astonishing. I really enjoyed this book and would love to go along with Chris on his investigations and see the ghost box in action.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.