teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Bob Marley and the Wailers: The Ultimate Illustrated History by Richie Unterberger

Bob Marley and the Wailers: The Ultimate Illustrated History - Richie Unterberger

If you like Bob Marley you will love this book. The books starts with Bob's birth and goes up past his death in 1981. Death did not slow Bob Marley down in his quest to make Reggae known around the world. His band mates the Wailers are still going strong today and carrying on his legacy.

The books takes you through an illustrated tour of all things Bob Marley. His life, his death, and his music. I was actually fascinated with not only the pictures but also the written parts of this book. I thought I knew a lot about Bob Marley before reading this book to find out I actually knew very little. I knew basic facts before and honestly very few. After reading this book Not only do I know more about Bob Marley but I also understand him more.

I have always enjoyed Bob Marley's music. This book is the perfect edition to the albums I have of Bob's. Great book for any library or music collection.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.