teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Hortense and the Shadow by Natalia O'Hara, Lauren O'Hara

Hortense and the Shadow - Natalia O'Hara

This weekend 2 of my Grand Daughters spent the night to have a slumber party at Nana's house. I read them this book. It is a short read. The book is about Hortense. She is a young girl who is afraid of the her shadow. She doesn't want it to follow her around. Until one night something scary happens and her shadow actually helps her get out of the trouble.

This is a great book for helping children ages 5 to 7 to overcome some of their fears. The book is filled with wonderful illustrations.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.