teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Halloween Carnival Volume 5 Richard Chizmar, Lisa Tuttle, Norman Prentiss, Kevin Quigley, and Peter Straub

Halloween Carnival Volume 5 - Lisa Tuttle, Kevin Quigley, Norman Prentiss, Richard Chizmar, Brian James Freeman

Halloween Carnival Volume 5 is the last book in a 5 book series. Each book features 5 short stories written by a different author. These books are pretty short. Only takes a little over an hour to read the whole book. A new book will be released each week of October in 2017. This book the final book will be released on Halloween.

The stories are scary or creepy. I think they were more creepy then scary. I really enjoyed this book. I liked seeing each of the authors style of writing.  I liked all of the stories but if I have to choose a favorite it would be THE HALLOWEEN BLEED by Norman Prentiss. But even though it wasn't my favorite of the stories in this book I really liked Peter Straub's writing style the best.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.