teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Heavy Timber Structures by Anthony F. Zaya and Tim Diener

Heavy Timber Structures: Creating Comfort in Public Spaces - Anthony F. Zaya, Tim Diener

This stunning book of photos is from the Lancaster Co. Timber Frames Inc. It is a small compilation of some of their projects over the years.  The Lancaster Co Timber Farms build amazing wooden buildings from churches to historical reconstructions.  The pictures in the books show the different buildings they have had a hand in. Along with the finished pictures you get what I will call a blueprint of the wood they placed or used in building the structures.  There are also pictures of the construction. It is a very interesting book to look at and read.  The reading part is very short, so it only takes a couple of hours to get through the book.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.