teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Human Tribe by Alison Wright

Human Tribe - Alison Wright

I love photography books. The pictures in them can take you all over the world. This book is no different. In this book there are over 160 photographs of people. They range from babies to very old. Some have backgrounds others are just close ups of faces. There is beauty in everyone of these faces. Eyes are said to be the window to the soul. The eyes in these photos are very expressive and beautiful. The photos in this book range from the mid 1990's to 2016. They are from all over the world. There are no words in the book other than the introduction. The pictures themselves tell the tale in this book.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.