teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Phoebe’s Gift (Peace in the Valley #2) by Jerry S. Eicher

Phoebe’s Gift (Peace in the Valley Book 2) - Jerry S. Eicher

Phoebe's Gift is book 2 in the Peace in the Valley Series by Jerry S Eicher.  Phoebe Lapp is our main character in this book. The book is a bt confusing at first but once the story gets moving it was well worth the read.

Phoebe's moves to her beloved Grandmother's farm to care for when she becomes sick. After her Grandmother passes away and it is up to her to take care of things.  After her Grandmother's passing she learns of her dream of running a pony farm to help English children who have been abused. She also learns that her Grandmother's neighbors David and his sister Ruth were to help her run the farm. Now  Phoebe has to decide on what to do. Keep the farm idea or bury her Grandmother's dreams as well a David and Ruth's or to make a go of the farm.

On top of deciding what to do about the farm she learns that Ruth is considering jumping the fence and going to live in the English world.  She also learns that David has started to have feelings for her. All of this on a woman with no self esteem.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.