teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Rush Album by Album by Martin Popoff

Rush: Album by Album - Martin Popoff

Rush was formed in the early 70's in Canada, then moved to the UK. The band consists of  Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson, and Neil Peart. I have basically listened to this band pretty much all of my life, or at least as long as I can remember. I love so many of their songs. I'll bet pretty much everyone knows at least part of the lyrics to Spirit of the Radio. I was thrilled to have a chance to check out this book. The book is amazing. it has so much information not only about the band but their albums, their songs and more. The pictures are awesome as well. This really is a great book, perfect for anyone who loves Rush or just loves music in general.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.