teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Natural Wonders of Assateague Island Mark Hendricks

Natural Wonders of Assateague Island - Mark Hendricks

Absolutely stunning photographs in this book. The pictures are so vivid it almost makes you feel like you are seeing all the wildlife and nature in person. i would love to go the Assateague Island and see all the wonder of this place in person. Mark Hendricks has done an amazing job of introducing readers to the beauty with is stunning photos. I also enjoyed the short stories he added throughout the book. I never knew this Island used to be part of the mainland as part of Ocean City Maryland until a storm in 1933.

This is a fabulous book. Everyone who loves nature and wildlife should have a copy of this as part of their library.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.