teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

This is Texas, Y'All! by Misha Blaise

This is Texas, Y'All!: The Lone Star State from A to Z - Misha Blaise

Super interesting book of random facts. This book is Texas Yall!! Everything you ever wanted to know about Texas and a ton of things you didn't.. There are some quick tidbits and also come longer stories and history. There are even quotes by famous people about Texas.

Did you know October 26 is Chicken Fried Steak Day? Neither did I until I read this book. The Iron Skillet is the official state cooking vessel of Texas. This book is really filled with so much interesting facts. It's great for kids and adults both.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.