teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Crime Book (Big Ideas Simply Explained) by DK Publishing

The Crime Book: Big Ideas Simply Explained - DK, Cathy Scott

A terribly interesting book. I only say terrible because of the subject matter. The book is all about crime. All of the crimes people have heard about from Grave robbing to Aileen Wuornos and everything before, during, and after. The book gives you a pretty full story of each crime, when, where, how, and when they were stopped as well as how they were judged in court. The book is broken down into sections like robberies, serial killers, and more. I personally couldn't put the book down once I started it.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.