teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Ghostly Tales: Spine-Chilling Stories of the Victorian Age by Chronicle Books

Ghostly Tales: Spine-Chilling Stories of the Victorian Age - Various, Bill Bragg

The stories in this book are reprints of original Victorian era stories. They are pretty much written with the old english and can be a little hard to follow at times. I caught myself rereading a few lines to make sense of it to my brain. Don't get me wrong the stories are great, spooky, and eerie, you just have to pay a bit more attention while reading. The stories are short, there are 7 stories in the book. The stories are written by people like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Charles Dickens and more. I personally think they left the best for last I liked The screaming Skull by F. Marion Crawford the most out of the 7 stories. They were all great though.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.