teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Dr. Pookie and The Case of his Missing Thought by Izzy Church

Dr. Pookie and the Case of His Missing Thought - Izzy Church

Super funny book. I would say kids of all ages would love it but it seems more geared toward maybe the 7 to 10 range by the larger words used, In the book Eccentric Dr. Pookie who is a bear by the way leaves the busy town of Little Royal Forest to move to the top of Bear Mountain, basically for some peace and quiet. Dr. Pookie is a quite famous bear, for his good deeds to his good looks and more. But not all the gossip is nice, so he moved.

Once settled in Dr. Pookie decides to throw a dinner party for his friends from Little Royal Forest. This is where the true adventure begins.  Dr. Pookie looses his thought. His friends decide to help him find it. The adventure is hilarious.

This is such a fun story,a t times I had a hard time reading it to the kids for my own laughter. Izzy Church has done a wonderful job with this book. I will be on the look out for more of her books,

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.