teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Man in the Needlecord Jacket by Linda MacDonald

The Man in the Needlecord Jacket - Linda MacDonald

Wow What a book. At first when I started reading I thought I may not really like the book but a few chapters in I really got into the book. I guess I had to get past the introduction stage. This book really does make you stop and think. The book is about 2 women who are are in destructive relationships. Te destruction kind of runs the gambit of types of abuse in a relationship. Beatings are not the only forms of abuse. This books really helps you explain your thoughts and feelings if you are in that type of relationship. You also get deep look into the 2 women who are living these relationships. Linda MacDonald has really done an outstanding job of putting real everyday lives and feelings onto the pages of this book. I was quite surprised at how much it touched me in many different ways. I have a wonderful marriage this time around but not so with some prior relationships. I knew exactly how the 2 women felt. Yes it did bring up some of the pain from my past but made me hug my husband a little tighter and thank my lucky stars for the man I have now.