teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Funny Fairy Tales 3 - Red Riding Hood by Reut Barak

Funny Fairy Tales 3 - Red Riding Hood - Reut Barak
Unlike the children's story Red's Grandmother is EVIL.. She enjoys scaring Red with wolf stories. Granny gives Red a Red cape n order to make her look ridiculous, not beautiful. Little did Granny know Red capes were going to be the newest fashion statement. Red suddenly has a lot of new friends who started calling her Red Riding Hood and thinks she a genius for foreseeing the fashion. She also becomes the most sought after bachelorette. And she is very smart. Red has it all at this point. Until the press found out about Grandma.

This was such a fun adult version of the story and my favorite of the 3 books, All 3 stories are short reads just like the children's books but way different. I personally would not read this series to the kids but I really enjoyed them. Reut Barak has a great imagination and has turned old favorites into new favorites for me.