teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Funny Fairy Tales 2 - Cinderella by Reut Barak

Funny Fairy Tales 2 - Cinderella - Reut Barak

As a child I loved the story of Cinderella. As an adult I am so gad Reut Barak has come up with the adult version, I laughed through out the story. Instead of being meek little Cinderella, she is Nuts, which the book points out quite often. In this version the Stepmother and sisters were good and loved Cinderella or did they? Cinderella suffers from multiple allergies and keeps herself locked in the attic. The sisters go out to find help for her from a great sorceress, They run through just about every villain in ever fairy tale ever to get to her, now that's love.

This was a really fun version of Cinderella. The ending put me off just a little it seemed a little rushed and disconnected, but it was still a great story.