teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Funny Fairy Tales 1 - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs by Reut Barak

Funny Fairy Tales 1 - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Reut Barak

This is definitely a new spin on the old Fairy Tales I great up with. In this version We meet the magician who created Shraga the talking mirror, The talking mirror and learn more about the evil Step Mother Anagrola.

This is a grown up version of the story complete with 1 f-bomb. I love how everyone has attitude, even the mirror. At times the story is sad like when we see what the poor magician has become without his friend Shraga the mirror. My Favorite part was when Queen Anagrola was trying to kill Snow White, and how many times it took before she finally got it.

This is a great series but not for the kids.