teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Scribble & Author by Miri Leshem-Pelly

Scribble & Author - Miri Leshem-Pelly

This is a super quick story to read. It's about Scribble who is a scribble and Author who actually is writing the book and also made Scribble. In the story Scribble basically comes to life and wants a friend. Author takes Scribble back to the beginning of the story and helps Scribble overcome his fears on his journey to find a friend.

This book helps with overcoming fears in a way that makes Scribble think for himself. I personally love children's books that include a lesson of some sort and this ones gently takes on fears. Miri Leshem-Pelly has done a great job with this book and the illustrations are really fn as well. They each feature some type of art giving Scribble a situation to overcome, like climbing a mountain. Each picture also includes some sort of an art supply like paintbrush, tape, and even pencil shavings.

I was given my copy of the book from the Author for reviewing purposes. These are my own thoughts on the book though.