teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Mushrooms of the Northeastern United States and Eastern Canada by Timothy J. Baroni

Mushrooms of the Northeastern United States and Eastern Canada (A Timber Press Field Guide) - Timothy J. Baroni

Excellent book!!  Everything you ever anted to know about the multiple species of mushrooms. The book gives you an amazing color picture of the mushroom, the scientific and known name, a full description, size, colors, smell, taste and more. it also tells you if they are poison.

Mushrooms are actually beautiful. The pictures re stunning. Some pictures are of the mushroom growing and others are of picked mushrooms. I never knew there were so many species of mushrooms growing wild all over the northeastern part of the united States.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.