teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Kitchen Table Tarot by Melissa Cynova

Kitchen Table Tarot: Pull Up a Chair, Shuffle the Cards, and Let's Talk Tarot - Melissa Cynova

I am fascinated with Tarot and have been for years.  I own several tarot decks and have reads tons of books. Some of the books I have read have been more like a text book, others were written so hard no one could actually understand them. This book on the other hand was very simple to read and understand.  I love the easy to follow directions. I love how this book is also to the point while adding some life experience and even a little humor.  I love that this book was written by a person who has actually used tarot cards and has come up with the simple to follow ways of the book. A lot of books just seem to be written by someone who has never picked up a card much less used them.

This is one of those books you want to keep around as well. A refresher is always a good thing when working with tarot cards since most of us do not use them on a daily basis.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.