teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The World of Laura Ingalls Wilder: The Frontier Landscapes that Inspired the Little House Books by Marta McDowell

The World of Laura Ingalls Wilder: The Frontier Landscapes that Inspired the Little House Books - Marta McDowell

As a child I loved Little House on the Prairie both the books and the TV show. I still watch reruns now and then. This book is an awesome addition to anyone who loves Laura Ingalls Wilder and her adventures. It actually gives you actual historical facts. It introduces you in depth to more people mentioned in the story like Momma and Poppa Ingalls' family and more.

There are wonderful drawings, pictures, and maps in this book. It gives you an even deeper understanding of life during Laura's time.  You also learn about the small towns, the foods both wild and farmed and so much more. it really is a very interesting book.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.