teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Gardening in Miniature Prop Shop Janit Calvo

The Gardening in Miniature Prop Shop: Handmade Accessories for Your Tiny Living World - Janit Calvo

A few years ago I was given a box of miniatures and packed them away not really knowing what to do with them. After getting my hands on this book I cannot wait to get started making beautiful miniature gardens out of the things in the box.

This book is filled with wonderful ideas, tips, and more. The awesome color pictures are amazing.  each piece can be personalized to your tastes as well. This book has really opened my creativity. No every miniature I see can be turned into a wonderful part of a garden.

I also loved the section on tools needed. I  ever thought about using my nail polish to paint small items. I know the craft shop is going to love seeing me come and my porches and several places in my house are going to be wonderful with all the miniature gardens I am envisioning in my minds eye thanks to this book.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.