teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

The Living Forest: An Eye-Opening Journey from the Canopy to the Woodland Floor by Robert Llewellyn

The Living Forest: A Visual Journey into the Heart of the Woods - Robert Llewellyn, Joan Maloof

Beautiful book. the pictures are just stunning throughout the book.  Who knew the bark of a tree could be so beautiful.  The actual text of the book which is very minimal, gives you a whole new outlook on walking through the forest. We usually look for wildlife or flowers but if you look a bit closer there is so much more to see. This book will help you see it too.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.