teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Sacred Signs & Symbols: Awaken to the Messages & Synchronicities That Surround You by Sherrie Dillard

Sacred Signs & Symbols  - Sherrie Dillard
This is actually not a book you read once and pass on. This is one of those books you keep close at hand and go to when certain things happen in life. You do need to read it through once so you learn how signs and symbols can be useful in your day to day life. Also to get a feel for how to tell when something is a sign and not just a everyday object in a weird place.

The book is written for the layman it is not in scientific and other strange words. it is written very well and easy to understand. It is also very thought compelling. I personally whole heartedly believe in signs and symbols and have for years. This book has given me even a better understanding of what these signs and symbols mean and how they can make a difference when heeded.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.