teresasearsnoel

T's Stuff too

Dreamland with Mommy by Dana Salim

Dreamland with Mommy - Dana Salim

It's bedtime for little Yousef. Instead of reading him a story she decides to play a game. The game is called Imagination Time Travel. Mommy start Yousef on his journey by starting a tale then it is up to him to complete his Imagination Travel. Along the way Yousef lands in a large strawberry pie, Elephants show him down with their long trunks. We meet Gerard a wacky pirate who gives Yousef a riddle to solve. And more.

This is a fun book to read the kids really enjoyed the words but they loved the illustrations. They pointed at things in the pictures, asked questions and mad their own comments. For such a short story it took us a while to read. After reading it they set down with the book and looked at it again.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.